Discover our beautiful region
Vendômois – Centre Val de Loire
Trôo, a troglodyte village in the process of being approved for the Small Cities of Character label.
Val de Loire
In August 2017 and August 2021, the Beauval ZooParc welcomed the very rare birth of giant pandas.
The Loire Valley
The castles of the Loire…
Château de Chenonceau, Château des Dames since the 16th century.
La Vaudourière is located in Loir et Cher (41) in the Loire Valley, an entry point for a visit to the most beautiful Castles of the Loire while enjoying a relaxing and comfortable site.
Nearby Vendôme is a city of Art and History.
Montoire sur Loir, located 10 minutes away, offers a charming market twice a week to stock up on local products. The château de Blois is 40 minutes away, in addition to this historical visit you can suggest a stop at the magic museum for your children. Trôo, a troglodyte village, finished 7th for the 2020 edition of the show “the favorite village of the French” without forgetting Lavardin ranked as the most beautiful villages in France in the department.
- Families will particularly like: The Vendômois tourist train, a game of Escape games or giant Cluédo, the Castle of Enigmas and the medieval festivals, the Equestrian center.
- Athletes will enjoy the joys of fishing at the Lunay leisure center, the Villiers sur Loir leisure centers or the hiking trails with a guide or with the bikes provided by La Vaudourière.
- Music lovers will enjoy the world folklore festival, the musical days, the lyrical academy…
- Romantics will stroll in the gardens of Sasnières or Chaumont sur Loire.
- Gourmets will opt for the Montoire market, the house of wines and local products from Vendômois, tastings on the farm (cheeses, mushrooms, farms, etc.).
- History buffs will discover the birthplace of Ronsard, the commandery of the Templars.
- Bargain hunters will delight in the second-hand dealer village in La Chartre-sur-le-Loir, an opportunity for great discoveries.
We provide you with a practical notebook in each accommodation with market locations, nearby restaurants and tourist attractions.