Who am I?
Our website address is: www.domainedelavaudouriere.fr.
Data processing manager
SCI La Vaudourière processes data concerning you and is responsible for the processing of personal data collected on its site.
What data is collected and for what purpose?
Your Internet browser automatically transmits the following information as soon as you connect, information that we collect:
- The operating system of your terminal (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, etc.): analysis and display,
- The Internet browser used and its language of use: personalization and analysis,
- Your IP address: statistical analysis,
- The time at which the visit was carried out: allows us to predict the period when there is less traffic to carry out updates and maintenance,
- Technical information on your type of terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.): analysis and display,
- The website from which you were redirected to our site (if this is the case): statistical analysis.
Depending on the actions carried out on the site, you may be required to indicate personal information about yourself:
- Your email address: necessary to respond to you,
- Your phone number: if you would like us to call you back,
- Your first and last name: to process your request and ensure that you are a natural person.
This information will be collected to process your request and will be kept until you request its deletion or within a maximum period of 3 years after the last contact. Likewise, you can request access to personal information collected about you, your opposition or rectification.
Likewise, you can request access to personal information collected about you, your opposition or rectification.
Who has access to your data?
SCI La Vaudourière does not disclose or sell your personal data to external companies.
We may use external service providers for hosting, data storage and for the proper functioning of our services.
How long is your data kept?
The data will be kept for 3 years after the last contact, mainly for communication purposes.
Right of access and rectification of transmitted data
As provided for under the GDPR, any person can request access, rectify, object to or delete their personal data.
A simple request by email to email@example.com is necessary to comply with your request, with possible supporting documents depending on the request.
Browsing our site results in the installation of cookies on the user’s computer, unless otherwise notified by the user.
A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site.
The data thus obtained aims to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and is also intended to enable various traffic measurements.
Refusing to install a cookie may result in it being impossible to access certain services. The user can, however, configure their computer to refuse the installation of cookies.
Hypertext links to other sites are present on our site, with our agreement. However, we are not able to verify the content of the sites visited and we therefore assume no responsibility for this.